Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A (ED GRANTS 020119 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.411.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2019 Applications Available February 1, 2019. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply February 21, 2019. We will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, the Secretary strongly encourages each potential applicant to notify us of the applicantaposs intent to submit an application by completing a web-based form. When completing this form, applicants will provide (1) the applicant organizationaposs name and address and (2) which absolute priorities the applicant intends to address. Applicants may access this form online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/GD3BGJ6. Applicants that do not complete this form may still submit an application..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019
Previous opportunity: Specialized Centers of Research Excellence (SCORE) on Sex Differences (U54 Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 020119 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 020119 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Mid-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411B|
|ED GRANTS 020119 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Early-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411C|
|DOS PTA 201901||2019 Community College Initiative Program|
|P19AS00011||American Battlefield Protection Program|
|P19AS00020||American Battlefield Protection Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 004||Logistical Support for Iraqi Delegation to NAFSA 2019|
|RFI 263 19 00002||Teach for Tomorrow|
|ED GRANTS 020819 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 020819 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|P19AS00023||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|005 FY2019||HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|DOSRUS19CA005||FY 2019 English Language Teaching Logistical Support|
|RFI USAID ES 19 01||RFI - New Higher Education Activity|
|P19AS00031||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation|
|F19AS00122||Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)|
|72048219RFA00003||Burma Leadership Activity|
|ED GRANTS 022719 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program CFDA Number 84.215J|
|72026819RFA00001||Higher Education Capacity Development (HECD) Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 009||English language, leadership and tolerance courses at 23 religious schools (Madrassas)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 007||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in English for High School Students|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 020119 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: