Specialized Centers of Research Excellence (SCORE) on Sex Differences (U54 Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA OD 19 013)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, environment, food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Specialized Centers of Research Excellence (SCORE) on Sex Differences (U54 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.313, 93.846, 93.847, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OD 19 013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: