Apply for DOS HAR FY2019
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zimbabwe in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: DOD Military Burn - Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS HAR FY2019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS HAR FY2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005584||DRL FY18 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|SFOP0005577||Nigeria Defections Promotion Messaging Program|
|SFOP0005587||DRL Supporting Civil Society to Address Corruption in Kyrgyzstan|
|DOS CNK FY19 02||Guinea, Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2019|
|FR 6200 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|P19AS00058||Reduce Deferred Maintenance at Historic Sites within Cane River NHA|
|72016819APS00001||USAID/BiH Localworks (Snaga lokalnog) Activity|
|SFOP0005660||DRL Combatting Elections-related Disinformation and Hate Speech in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0005659||DRL Supporting Civil Society Advocacy Efforts Towards Reducing Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan|
|CDFI 2019 FATA||Fiscal Year 2019 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2019 NACA||Fiscal Year 2019 NACA Program|
|DOS COD SSH FY19||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|FR 6200 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|DOS MSU SSH FY19||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|STI40019GRXXXX||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|72068519APS00001||PREVENTION OF CHILD EARLY AND FORCED MARRIAGE ACTIVITY|
|SFOP0005776||Strengthening Leadership With-in Union Councils to Improve Citizen Responsiveness|
|CDFI 2019 BEA||FY 2019 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|7200 RFI COUNTYAPS 2019 4||KAUNTI KUJITEGEMEA NA KUJISIMAMIA|
|RFI 72011519RFA00007||Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS HAR FY2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.