NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5) (RFA RM 17 008)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Entrepreneurship in the MENA region
Previous opportunity: Maintenance and Enhancement of ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation and Whole Genome Sequencing for State Food Testing Laboratories
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 17 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA MN17 1701||CDC Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program (CUPS): A Public Health Experience to Expose Undergraduate and Graduate Students to Minority Health, Public Health and Health Professions|
|RFA MH 18 250||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)|
|RFA MH 18 251||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162303CONT17||Improving Response to and Programming in Humanitarian Emergencies|
|RFA AR 18 004||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)|
|CDC RFA GH15 157004CONT18||Implementing Technical and Science Support Services (TSSS) in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA RM 17 006||NIH Director's New Innovator Award Program (DP2)|
|RFA RM 17 005||NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1)|
|GH15 16310301SUPP17||COPY OF Strengthening the Diagnostic in Liberia Through the Implementation of a Sample Referral Network|
|SFOP0001622||Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases|
|RFA 367 17 000005||Health System Strengthening (HSS)|
|RFA AG 18 008||Coordinating Center for Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (U24)|
|CDC RFA IP17 1702||Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA SH17 1700||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 130905CONT17||International TNM and Capacity Building|
|HRSA 17 112||Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CONT17||GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CON17||Global Partnerships for Cancer Prevention and Control|
|RFA 492 17 00001||Patient-Centered TB Care|
|HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 17 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: