Apply for F17AS00117
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Assessment and Mapping Products for Rio Grande Fishes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669, 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2017 This Single Source Award is being awarded in accordance with Department of the Interior Policy 505 DM 2.14 B (1) Unsolicited Proposal, and (4) Unique Qualifications, which allows for award without competition to an applicant..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Maintenance and Enhancement of ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation and Whole Genome Sequencing for State Food Testing Laboratories
Previous opportunity: MANAGEMENT, SPECIES, HAWAIIAN PETREL; KOKEE AFS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00117
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00117) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00427||Recreational Trail Use Visitor Survey, Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|F17AS00275||Biological Studies at Fort Carson, Colorado|
|F17AS00320||Section 10 Permits Database|
|F17AS00318||Facilitating WAFWA population level monitoring and analyses|
|F17AS00358||White Sturgeon Sex and Stage of Maturity in Lower Columbia River, Canada|
|F17AS00451||Characterization of space use of birds utilizing newly-restored riparian buffer habitat.|
|F17AS00452||Johnson Grass Control on McConnell AFB|
|P18AS00021||The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00121||USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2018|
|F18AS00126||Lake Roosevelt Burbot Maturation|
|P18AS00332||Community Harvest Assessment Buckland Baseline Update|
|F18AS00290||Northern Great Plains Joint Venture - III|
|P18AS00501||Wildlife Occupancy Modelling and Monitoring in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|F18AS00295||USAFA Urban Reforestation|
|F18AS00300||USFWS R6 Science Applications Strategic Communications and Science Outreach CA|
|F19AS00195||Data Collection and analysis to support management of priority species and their habitats in the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Mountain-Prairie Region|
|F19AS00199||Biological Investigations, Monitoring and Restoration on Federal Lands|
|F19AS00229||Integrated Bird Monitoring on Federal Lands|
|F19AS00309||F. E. Warren Air Force Base Threatened and Endangered Species|
|F19AS00397||Monitoring the Effectiveness of Redcedar Revetments and Documenting Current Stream Conditions on McConnell Air Force Base|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00117", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.