Apply for NEAAC ACBURGR 17 008
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Entrepreneurship in the MENA region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: FY 2017 ALERT Funding Opportunity
Previous opportunity: NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NEAAC ACBURGR 17 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAAC ACBURGR 17 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ONAA 7J 2017 01||Office of Native American Affairs for Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services|
|VFPETP 2017 01||Veteran Federal Procurement Entrepreneurship Training Program (VFPETP)|
|OIT STEP 2017 01||State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)|
|DLA 201703||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - North Dakota|
|DLA 201702||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Alaska BIA Region|
|FAST 2017 R 0011A||Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program SBTDC|
|OSBDC 2018 01||OSBDC|
|OSBDC 2018 02||Program Announcement|
|OSBDC 2018 03||Host Institution for Louisiana SBDC Program|
|RDBCP SDGG 2017||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|OWBO 2017 02||Women's Business Center Renewal Grant|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCWC 2017 1||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - West Central Region|
|OWBO WKPLN 2017 18||Option Year Workplan and Budget|
|DLA 201801||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Option Period|
|SFOP0002292||U.S.-China Youth Forum on Enterpreneurship, Innovation, and Economic Opportunities -- U.S. Implementing Partner|
|DLA 201704||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Midwest BIA Region|
|95332418N0002||NOFO Annual Program Statement (APS) PARTNERSHIPS with MCC Program|
|VBOC 2018 01||Veterans Business Outreach Center Program (VBOC)|
|OWBO 2017 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|GCBD 7J 2018 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAAC ACBURGR 17 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.