Apply for ETA TEGL 10 20
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.270.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2021 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is February 2, 2021. The final date for accepting applications is 1159PM ET on Feb 02, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 33 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Previous opportunity: U.S. Consulate Cape Town Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 10 20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 10 20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|GABPE21 AW 001 AF 011221||2021 Julia Taft Fund for Refugees|
|693JK321NF0003||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 10 20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.