Apply for P20AS00092
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,108.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Implementation and Sustainability
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00092
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00092) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9127N2020012||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, Lane County, Adjudicated Crews|
|NPS NOI 19 00801||MACA Administrative History|
|NPS NOI 19 00802||Citizen Science program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0016||Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Plan|
|W9127N2020002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Restoration Workers; Outreach to Local schools to Benefit Natural Resource Goals|
|L20AS00106||BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P20AS00098||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|BOR DO 21 F002||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00092", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.