Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRSP 0432
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Implementation and Sustainability" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.072.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: COVID-19 Private Sector Engagement & Partnership Fund
Previous opportunity: Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRSP 0432
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRSP 0432) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HI 1853||American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HM R12 1854||Migrant and Seasonal Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP 1852||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CM R12 1847||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start (MSHS) Expansion|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH 1818||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion - Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, and South Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CI R11 1845||American Indian/Alaska Native (AIAN) Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCC TP 1855||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRSP 0432", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.