Apply for RFA CA 16 016
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Centers for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) Initiative (UM1)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.399.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Coordinating Unit for Diabetic Complications Consortium (U24)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CA 16 016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CA 16 016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|APS ASHA 17 000001||FY 2017 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program (Request for Comments)|
|RFA CA 17 013||Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33)|
|RFA CA 17 012||Innovative Technologies for Cancer-Relevant Biospecimen Science (R21)|
|RFA CA 17 011||Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33)|
|RFA CA 17 004||PDX Data Commons and Coordinating Center (PDCCC) for the PDX Development and Trial Centers Research Network (PDXNet) (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 003||PDX Development and Trial Centers (PDTCs) (U54)|
|RFA CA 17 009||Mechanisms of Cancer Drug Resistance and Sensitivity (U54)|
|RFA CA 17 015||Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translational Studies on the Tumor Microenvironment (U01)|
|RFA CA 17 016||Resource Center for the Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translational Studies (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 002||Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 001||Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U01)|
|PA 17 138||Administrative Supplements to Promote Research Collaborations on Fusion Oncoproteins as Drivers of Childhood Cancer (Admin Supp)|
|RFA NS 17 022||Data Management and Coordinating Center (DMCC) for the Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Collaborative Research Centers (CRC) (U24)|
|RFA DA 18 003||NIDA Translational Avant-Garde Award for Development of Medication to Treat Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3)|
|RFA OD 17 004||Intensive Longitudinal Analysis of Health Behaviors: Leveraging New Technologies to Understand Health Behaviors (U01)|
|RFA OD 17 005||Intensive Longitudinal Analysis of Health Behaviors: Leveraging New Technologies to Understand Health Behaviors (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 023||Integration and Validation of Emerging Technologies to Accelerate Cancer Research (R33)|
|RFA NR 17 001||Limited Competition: Palliative Care Research Cooperative (PCRC) (U2C)|
|RFA CA 17 024||SBIR Phase II Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Development of Cancer Therapeutics, Imaging Technologies, Interventional Devices, Diagnostics, and Prognostics toward Commercialization (R44)|
|RFA CA 17 027||Pediatric Early Phase Clinical Trials Network (UM1)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CA 16 016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.