Apply for F17AS00303
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, food and nutrition, health, information and statistics, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.671.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Internships: Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance
Previous opportunity: Sacramento River Salmonid Passage Model for Data Assessment in Real Time
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00303
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00303", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.