Apply for INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Corrections Institutions in Liberia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Energy and Mineral Development Program (EMDP)
Previous opportunity: FY2021 Weather Program Office Research Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 663 20 000005 SAGCE||Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement|
|INL21CA0001 ELSALVADOR LOGISTICS||Logistical Support for Rule of Law, Citizen Security, and Law Enforcement Projects in El Salvador|
|INL21CA0002 COSTARICA GBVCITIZENSECURITY||Response to Gender Based Violence Technical Assistance for Shelters|
|72011521R00001||USAID/Uzbekistan Judicial System Strengthening Activity|
|INL21CA0003 CHILDREN AFGHANISTAN 102220||Children Support Centers|
|O BJA 2021 25002||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Operation Legend|
|72052321RFA00001||Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)|
|72038821RFA00002||Youth are Resilient, Interconnected, Socially Cohesive and Engaged (YouthRISE) Activity|
|SFOP0007434||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|O OVW 2021 30001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|INL21CA0007 PAKISTAN TRAINING SOI||Virtual Training for Criminal Justice Sector in Pakistan|
|O OJJDP 2021 36001 PROD||OJJDP FY 2021 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense|
|INL21CA0010 COSTARICA GENDEREQUALITY||Advancing Gender Equality in Costa Rica’s Police Forces|
|O OVW 2021 38001 PROD||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Legal Assistance for Victims (LAV) Grant Program Solicitation|
|INL21GR0011 WHPMEX AGEXCHANGETRNG 120720||Binational State Attorneys’ General Exchange and Training|
|INL21CA0005 WHPMEXICO AGTAS 120720||Mexican Attorneys’ General Offices Technical Assistance and Support|
|O NIJ 2021 40003||Research on Juvenile Justice Topics, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40002||Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives, Fiscal Year 2021|
|72038821RFA00003||Fight Slavery and Trafficking-In-Persons (FS/TIP) Activity|
|O SMART 2021 36008||SMART FY 2021 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.