Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R10 1856
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hood River, Wasco, and Jefferson Counties, Oregon and Skamania and Klickitat Counties, Washington" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,538,160.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R10 1856
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R10 1856) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1787||Standing Announcement for Residential (Long Term Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R10 1856", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.