FY18 Washington Union Station Track 22 Rehabilitation (FR AMT 18 011)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 Washington Union Station Track 22 Rehabilitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,037,038.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Communities of Holly Glen Park, Hyde Park, Inglewood, Leimert Park, Lennox, View Park-Windsor Hills, West Adams, West Los Angeles, and Hawthorne within Los Angeles County, California
Previous opportunity: Shorebird Conservation Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 18 011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF HIN||National Summer Transportation Institute|
|FR INF 18 001||FY18 South Lander Grade Separation and Railroad Safety Project|
|FTA 2018 005 TPM NCMM||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the National Center for Mobility Management|
|NPS 18 NERO 0175||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|693JJ318NF HIBS||Competitive Highway Bridge Program|
|FR CRS 18 006||FY18 Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants under the Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Program|
|FTA 2018 002 ICAM||Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; ICAM Pilot|
|FTA 2018 006 HSCR||Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; Human Services Coordination Research (HSCR)|
|A18AC00052||Ponca Tribe Airport Road Project|
|A18AC00051||Otoe-Missouria Propane Tank Road|
|UTCNATIONALCOMP2018||UTC Program Solicitation for Two National UTCs|
|FR AMT 18 012||FY18 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission|
|FR AMT 19 003||FY19-Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 19 004||FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2018 0004||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0005||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0004||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|FTA 2019 002 TPM PF||FY 2019 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FM MHP 19 001||FY19 High Priority-Commercial Motor Vehicle Grant Program (HP-CMV)|
|FM CDL 19 001||FY2018 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 18 011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: