Apply for RFA 685 17 000007
- The Agency for International Development, Senegal USAID-Dakar in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FEED THE FUTURE SENEGAL CILTIVATING NUTRITION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017 CLOSING TIME 1700 DAKAR (SENEGAL) LOCAL TIME.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9
Previous opportunity: FY 2017 ALERT Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 685 17 000007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 685 17 000007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 615 17 000003||Kenya Feed the Future Livestock Market Systems Leader with Associates|
|USDA FNS CACFP FY17||USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17|
|SNAP ETDATA 2017||SNAP E&T DATA Grant|
|RFA FFP 17 000005||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)|
|USDA FNS F2S 2018||FY 18 Farm to school Grant|
|BAA ROAA GFSS 2018||Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) India – Ag Tech Challenge Broad Agency Announcement|
|2018 IFRP DRAFT RFA DRAFT||2018-IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY18|
|7200AA18RFA00006||Feed the Future Innovation Lab on Fish (Fish Innovation Lab)|
|72DFFP18RFA00001||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis, and Learning (IDEAL)|
|RFA FD 18 017||Characterize skin physiology parameters utilized in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model development across different skin disease states (U01)|
|72DFFP18RFA00002||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS|
|USDA FNS CACFP TRN||Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Service Training Grants|
|USDA FNS FY18 SNAP PTI||USDA-FNS-FY18-SNAP-PTI|
|7200AA18R00044||Nutrition Innovations in Complex Environments|
|72DFFP18RFA00003||Development Food Security Activities in Niger and Burkina Faso|
|USDA WIC PRIL 2018||USDA PRIL for Enhancing WIC Services - 2018|
|NCD 18 04||Guardianship and Alternatives for People with Developmental Disabilities Report|
|72062118RFA00002||Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 685 17 000007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.