Apply for PA 17 317
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Health
Next opportunity: URBAN WATERS MIDDLE BLUE RIVER AMBASSADOR
Previous opportunity: BLM Idaho Joint Fire Science Program Fire Science Exchange Network Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 17 317
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 17 317) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 17 046||Immuno-Oncology Translation Network (IOTN): Cancer Immunoprevention Research Projects (U01)|
|PA 18 770||Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 19 002||Functional RNA Modifications Environment and Disease (FRAMED) (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 19 001||Functional RNA Modifications Environment and Disease (FRAMED) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 17 317", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.