BLM-CO Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area Education and Outreach Project (L18AS00067)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area Education and Outreach Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Partnering to educate, monitor, and protect air, water, and geologic resources in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Previous opportunity: Veterans Cemetery Grants Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00067) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00068||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive Vegetation Management, Southwest District|
|L18AS00063||BLM NV Ely District Office Lincoln County Land Act of 2000 PL106 298 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Round 11 Announcement|
|NPSNOIAMIS1800942||2018 Amistad NRA Invasive and Exotic Species Prevention Work Project|
|L18AS00014||MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration|
|L18AS00055||BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT|
|P18AS00432||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize Oral History, Video and Film CollectIons|
|P18AS00433||Natural Resource Condition Assessment|
|P18AS00434||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats|
|L18AS00069||BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration|
|F18AS00241||Salmon Kill Enhancement and Restoration Project|
|L18AS00054||BLM MT/DAK Noxious Weed Control|
|L18AS00058||BLM Utah Assisting BLM Partner Repositories to Meet DOI Museum Standards|
|L18AS00071||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|L18AS00010||BLM Utah Listed Cacti Sampling and Monitoring in Sevier, Emery and Wayne Counties, Utah|
|L18AS00028||BLM-AZ Education, Outreach and Stewardship of the Agua Fria National Monument|
|F18AS00243||Papermill Pond Dam Removal|
|F18AS00246||Springfield Township Land Acquisition for Poweshiek Skipperling|
|L18AS00029||BLM-AZ, Cultural Heritage Archaeology Program|
|L18AS00018||BLM CA 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on CA Public Lands|
|P18AS00442||Evaluate NPS Geohydrology|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00067", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: