Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OHS CI R11 1969
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $833,891.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – General Data/Technology Innovations (Track One)
Previous opportunity: Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OHS CI R11 1969
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF OHS CI R11 1969) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R05 1970||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Illinois|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDCB 0091||Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants|
|O OVC 2021 14001||OVC FY 2021 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Community Awareness Projects (2022)|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PH 1916||African American Child and Family Research Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDCI 0105||Community Based Transition Partnership Implementation|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1941||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants - Special Issue Resource Centers (SIRCs)|
|O OVC 2021 14002||OVC FY 2021 Law Enforcement Human Trafficking Fellowship Program|
|O OVC 2021 16001||OVC FY 2021 Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0104||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Dementia Capability in Indian Country|
|O OVC 2021 22001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Legal Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OVC 2021 19001||OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Fellow|
|O OVC 2021 11005||OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2021 19002||OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Assistance Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2021 22002||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Forces Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OVC 2021 23001||OVC FY 2021 Fostering Resilience and Hope: Bridging the Gap Between Law Enforcement and the Community|
|HHS 2021 ACF OCS EE 1965||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA TAKG 0103||National Technical Assistance Center on Kinship and Grandfamilies|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNRC 0073||Projects of National Significance: Self-Advocacy Resource and Technical Assistance Center|
|O OVC 2021 22003||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Preventing Trafficking of Girls Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OVC 2021 32002||OVC FY 2021 National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF OHS CI R11 1969", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.