Apply for SFOP0005094
- The Department of State, PM Weapons Removal and Abatement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "18.PMWRA.Lebanon.HMA.NOFO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,046,405.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Space Technology Research Institutes (STRI)Appendix
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2018 2019 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Community Awareness Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005094
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005094) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005097||FY 2019 EducationUSA Advising Services|
|SFOP0005098||Stipends Support for the Somali National Army|
|SFOP0005099||Promoting Economic Opportunity in the Western Sahara|
|SFOP0005103||Strat. Trade Control Support for Macedonia-Montenegro-Serbia|
|SFOP0005112||Preventing Transfer & Proliferation of Goods & Technology|
|NPS NOIP16AC00465 001||Provide Youth Internship in Interpretation - THRO|
|NPS NOIP18AC00277||Summer Youth Crew for Habitat Restoration and Community Engagement|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0001||Design Hub: Information for Central Asia|
|SFOP0005119||Strengthening Women's Contribution to the Economy in the Middle East and North Africa|
|NPS NOIP18AC00280||Next Generation Sequencing of Amphibian Metagenomic Amplicons (eDNA) - GLKN|
|SFOP0005120||Security & Strategic Trade Management Academy|
|DHS 18 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|P18AS00230||Fellowships Supporting Community-Based Conservation and Recr|
|DHS 18 GPD 075 00 02||Fiscal Year 2018 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 056 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year 2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)|
|DHS 18 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2018 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|P18AS00227||US World Heritage Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005094", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.